How GOVX REWARDS Work: Spend $200, Get $10 Back
Every time you complete an order on GovX, you're earning GovX Rewards.
It's pretty simple, but we'll put it in bold text for extra special emphasis:
Every time your GovX.com orders reach a total of $200, you'll get a $10 credit added to your account at the start of the following month.
It doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach a $200 threshold—whether it's from one order or several—the $10 credits will keep coming as long as you keep ordering. For each $200 threshold you reach (over any time frame), you get another $10. *(see all details below)
We want you to get the gear you love at a great price, and GovX Rewards is one more way that we're striving to accomplish that.
Sure, we could have come up with a really complicated rewards program with points or badges or blackout dates or exclusions and other fine print that makes your eyes bleed. But....we like simple. Spend $200, get $10 back. This is GovX Rewards.
This isn't the fine print. It's actually the same size as the rest of the print.
- GovX Rewards began on March 1, 2018. Purchases made prior to that date do not count towards the Rewards program.
- Rewards will be earned on a calendar month schedule (ie, you reach a $200 amount between 3/1 - 3/31, you'll get $10 credit at the start of April).
- We'll add your credits to your account within the first 2 business days of the month after you earned them.
- Credits last for three months. Considering how many deals we rock every year, that's more than enough time to put those $10 gems to good use.
- Your earned credits are based on your order totals (the total amount you were charged, including tax and shipping).
- GovX tickets and travel purchases DO NOT count towards your Rewards spend totals. Only transactions taking place through the GovX.com shopping cart count towards your spend total. We'll work on expanding this in the future.
- Order cancellations and refunds will be deducted from your spend totals (ie, if you spend $200, get a refund for $100 of it, your spend total towards the Rewards program is at $100).
- Rewards credits can only be used towards GovX.com purchases. They are not transferable to other members and they cannot be redeemed/used for anything other than GovX purchases.
- GovX Rewards credits cannot be used for tickets or travel purchases (ie, they're only valid for GovX.com shopping cart transactions).
- Any abuse of the GovX Rewards program will result in cancellation of your GovX membership and possible legal action.
- GovX reserves the right to change the program rules, terms, conditions and limitations, or to cancel the program entirely at any time without prior notification. (our lawyers made us add it)