When placing an order with Phillip's Flowers, please follow the below instructions:
- Select item you wish to purchase, place item in cart and select Checkout.
- On the shipping screen, enter the recipients address, name and YOUR contact number. This will help us in case we need to contact you regarding your order.
- Scroll down to the This Purchase is a Gift option and click the check box. Here you will enter the recipients name and a short message. Please don't forget your signature! We want the recipient to know who the delivery is from.
- Select Continue to Payment and enter your payment info and address.
- Select Review order - From here you will want to make sure we have the recipients name, your contact info and that your gift message is just how you want it.
- If everything looks good, hit Place Order! An email confirmation will be sent shortly.
- This item is individually designed by a professional local florist with the freshest products available. So, while the picture shown is representative of style, color scheme, and value, specific flowers, containers, or other items may vary in some cases due to local availability.
- For delivery to a business, include the business name and suite or floor, if any. For delivery to a hospital, please indicate if recipient is an employee or patient. For delivery to a wake or funeral, please provide the name of the deceased.
- For remote, rural, and severe weather locales, please allow up to one additional day for delivery.
- At peak periods, such as Christmas, Valentine's, and Mother's Day Weeks, please order at least one day in advance for most areas and at least two days in advance for deliveries to AL, FL, GA, LA, SC, and remote, rural, or severe weather areas.