When placing an order with Phillip's Flowers, please follow the below instructions:
Pro tip before you begin any flower purchase: You can only select one delivery address for your order, so if you are sending flowers as a gift each flower delivery address will have to be on its own order.
STEP BY STEP PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Select item you wish to purchase.
- Select your desired delivery date from the drop down on the product page.
- Click add to cart and visit your cart.
- On the shipping screen, enter the recipients address, name and YOUR contact number. This will help us in case we need to contact you regarding your order.
- Scroll down to the This Purchase is a Gift option and click the check box. Our gift message allows for 180 characters. It is important you include 3 things in the gift message:
- The recipients name.
- A brief message
- Your signature! We want the recipient to know who the delivery is from, and we do not share anything with the recipient besides the gift message.
- Select Continue to Payment and enter your payment info and billing address.
- Select Review order - From here you will want to make sure we have the recipients name, your contact info and that your gift message is just how you want it.
- If everything looks good, hit Place Order! An email confirmation will be sent shortly.
- This item is individually designed by a professional local florist with the freshest products available. So, while the picture shown is representative of style, color scheme, and value, specific flowers, containers, or other items may vary in some cases due to local availability.
- For delivery to a business, include the business name and suite or floor, if any. For delivery to a hospital, please indicate if recipient is an employee or patient. For delivery to a wake or funeral, please provide the name of the deceased.
- For remote, rural, and severe weather locales, please allow up to one additional day for delivery.
- At peak periods, such as Christmas, Valentine's, and Mother's Day Weeks, please order at least one day in advance for most areas and at least two days in advance for deliveries to AL, FL, GA, LA, SC, and remote, rural, or severe weather areas.
- If there is no one available to receive the delivery, a door tag will be left for the recipient to contact the flower shop that is handling the delivery.
If you are still having problems placing your flower order, please click here to email us.