If you would like to return an item that was placed in the last 30 days and is in new and unused condition, please follow the steps here to initiate the request in your account: https://support.govx.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041722652-How-do-I-request-a-return-
- If your return is immediately authorized, you will receive an email with a link to download your free shipping label to return the item back.
- If your return needs to be authorized, you will receive an email notifying you we will have an update for you within 24 hours.
Once you receive your label, please be sure to follow these steps for a timely refund:
- Print the label.
- Tape the label to the box you will be using to ship back the new and unused items listed below.
- Write the RA clearly on the package.
- If you are returning multiple items from this order, please make sure all items are packaged separately using their own individual shipping labels. Items combined into 1 box will delay refund processing.
- Mail returns within 10 days of receiving the label.
- Leave your package anywhere USPS packages are accepted, including your mailbox, a post office, or a USPS Drop Box.
GovX will grant a full refund provided:
- All items are returned in the original state in which they were received.
- Clothing and shoes cannot be worn and all tags must be attached.
- All items are returned in original packaging with original contents.
- All items are shipped in an appropriately sized box with adequate protection to ensure the product is not damaged during transport.
If you need to reprint your free shipping label:
- Log into your account
- Open your profile
- Click returns from the menu
- Find the item you need to reprint and click label to the right
- If a label is not available, please contact GovX by clicking this form.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy or your return shipping label, please contact GovX by clicking this form.
Your GovX Customer Support Team